Earn a Cornell MBA, gain the leadership skills your career needs, AND make it all fit into your already-tight schedule.
It’s possible with the Cornell Executive MBA Americas program. Tailored to meet the needs of working professionals like you, this rigorous, yet accessible program is delivered mainly through local classroom sessions in select North and South American business centers. Check your eligibility for the program.
Classes take place every other Saturday and Sunday so you can advance your career—without interrupting it—while also balancing your home life. On-campus residential sessions enhance the program experience by letting you focus on coursework, network with peers, and enjoy the campus.
The Executive MBA Americas program features:
- Collaboration with peers beside you and in different parts of the country through the use of live, interactive videoconferencing
- Curriculum dedicated to all functional areas of management including finance, marketing, operations, strategy, and leadership
- World-renowned faculty instruction
- Face-to-face networking and intensive coursework during three residential sessions on the Cornell and Queen’s University campuses
- Projects that explore global business and entrepreneurship
- Lessons on business principles and team dynamics that are immediately applicable in the workplace
Students graduate with two MBAs—one from Cornell University and one from Queen’s University. Use these degrees to gain access to the powerful network of more than 260,000 Cornell alumni worldwide. You’ll leave the Americas program with the ability to analyze, innovate, adapt, and deliver among a diverse range of industries in a complex global environment.
- Complete the form on this page to start your journey
- Find out if this program is a fit for you. Check your eligibility
- Join us for an upcoming admissions event
- Start your application
2018 Facts at a glance
Duration of program: 17 months (late June through mid-November)
Average years of students’ work experience: 12
Two degrees earned: Master of Business Administration from both Cornell University and Queen’s University
Industries represented: 15+
Saturday and Sunday classroom sessions (every other weekend):
Classrooms in 20+ major North and South American cities
Live, interactive instruction through the use of videoconferencing technology
3 residential sessions (ranging from 8 to 15 days):
Locations: Cornell University, Ithaca, New York; Smith School of Business, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario; and a third location that often varies year to year
Meals and accommodations included in tuition